Catholicism is central to our mission. For this reason, every school day begins with Mass. We teach theology out of the Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and papal documents. Other important ways we live the faith include annual pilgrimages and retreats, modest and wholesome extracurricular activities, and sacred art and crucifixes adorn the hall and the classrooms.
FAITH IN OUR SCHOOLS
- Each day begins with daily Mass
- Faculty & Staff take Oath of Fidelity to Magisterium of the Catholic Church
- Weekly opportunities for Adoration
- Retreats, Confession, and Spiritual Formation
- Faith incorporated into every subject
- Chaplains or regular visits from priests and religious